Re: How to open file unconditionally?

From: Jean Louis
Subject: Re: How to open file unconditionally?
Date: Mon, 17 Oct 2022 07:01:17 +0300

* Thibaut Verron <thibaut.verron@gmail.com> [2022-10-16 13:30]:

> If it is the latter, this answer should do it:
> https://emacs.stackexchange.com/a/52513/184

That solution is incomplete. I am opening image, the above solution is showing
me the source of the SVG file, and not the SVG as image.

> If it is the former, and assuming that you want to show the on-disk content
> of the file, find-file-noselect has a 'nowarn second argument disabling the
> prompt.
> So (switch-to-buffer (find-file-noselect FILE t)) should work.

I have tried the above one, it does not overwrite the file in
buffer. It switches to the buffer. But newly modified picture is not
loaded.

Do you have other idea?

--
Jean