Re: Morally equivalent

From: Christopher Dimech
Subject: Re: Morally equivalent
Date: Mon, 17 Oct 2022 07:27:55 +0200

> Sent: Monday, October 17, 2022 at 4:52 PM
> From: tomas@tuxteam.de
> To: "Christopher Dimech" <dimech@gmx.com>
> Cc: "Michael Heerdegen" <michael_heerdegen@web.de>, help-gnu-emacs@gnu.org
> Subject: Re: Morally equivalent
>
> On Mon, Oct 17, 2022 at 02:32:09AM +0200, Christopher Dimech wrote:
>
> [...]
>
> > Right.  But I would say that the easiest thing is to write better
> > documentation
> > (in source) as you are writing the code.
>
> This seems to me morally equivalent to "I don't want to do the work,
> but I enjoy rambling about what others ought to do".

What I can do, nobody can do.  Furthermore, I have no morals.  When you are in
unfamiliar
territory it is wise to find a guide.  You are the soldier, I am the four star
general.
If you are incapable of taking instructions, it's likely that you die.  Makes
no difference
to me.  My only concern is if you get blown away, your partners will get blown
away with you.