Re: Morally equivalent

From: Akib Azmain Turja
Subject: Re: Morally equivalent
Date: Thu, 20 Oct 2022 20:05:34 +0600

Emanuel Berg <incal@dataswamp.org> writes:

> Eli Zaretskii wrote:
>
>>> How did a simple phrase generate so much noise on
>>> this list?
>>
>> The noise level on this (and not only this) list is
>> inversely proportional to the simplicity of the issue.
>
> One can only dream of a world where that was reversed, so the
> the more complicated something was, the more brilliant and
> to-the-point comments it would get ...

There are many examples of discussions that result in nothing except the
waste of the time of many people.  This is also "morally" (if not
completely) equivalent to those discussions.

IMHO, even this message is a waste of time.

--
Akib Azmain Turja

Find me on Mastodon at @akib@hostux.social, and on Codeberg (user
"akib").

This message is signed by me with my GnuPG key.  Its fingerprint is:

    7001 8CE5 819F 17A3 BBA6  66AF E74F 0EFA 922A E7F5