Re: Morally equivalent

From: Akib Azmain Turja
Subject: Re: Morally equivalent
Date: Thu, 20 Oct 2022 20:08:11 +0600

Christopher Dimech <dimech@gmx.com> writes:

> What I can do, nobody can do.  Furthermore, I have no morals.  When you are
> in unfamiliar
> territory it is wise to find a guide.  You are the soldier, I am the four
> star general.
> If you are incapable of taking instructions, it's likely that you die.  Makes
> no difference
> to me.  My only concern is if you get blown away, your partners will get
> blown away with you.

How this is related to this discussion and Emacs?  Please go to
emacs-tangents list.

--
Akib Azmain Turja

Find me on Mastodon at @akib@hostux.social, and on Codeberg (user
"akib").

This message is signed by me with my GnuPG key.  Its fingerprint is:

    7001 8CE5 819F 17A3 BBA6  66AF E74F 0EFA 922A E7F5