hunspell

From: Eric Lindblad
Subject: hunspell
Date: Fri, 21 Oct 2022 21:46:23 +0200

   What's needed in ~/.emacs.d/init.el to use hunspell and specifically to
   use the symlinks listed?

   I have seen this on the Internet, but perhaps additional lines are
   indicated, or there is a better approach.

   (setq
     ispell-program-name
     "/usr/bin/hunspell")

   Also I guess I should have some lines for flyspell.

   $ which hunspell
   /usr/bin/hunspell
   bash-5.1$ file /usr/share/hunspell/{*aff,*.dic}
   /usr/share/hunspell/en_DK.aff:     symbolic link to en_GB-ise.aff
   /usr/share/hunspell/en_GB-ise.aff: Unicode text, UTF-8 text
   /usr/share/hunspell/en_DK.dic:     symbolic link to en_GB-ise.dic
   /usr/share/hunspell/en_GB-ise.dic: ASCII text
   $