Re: [External] : Re: Lions & tigers & variables - Oh my! [was: Lisp erro

From: Emanuel Berg
Subject: Re: [External] : Re: Lions & tigers & variables - Oh my! [was: Lisp error on function :documentation]
Date: Fri, 21 Oct 2022 10:40:30 +0200

GNU SASL, as I will mention in a post that hasn't appeared
here (yet), has nothing to do with it, since that is this

  SASL 1997 Simple Authentication and Security Layer, in protocols

and not this, which I think is what Tomás refered to

  SASL 1972 St Andrews Static Language. functional, no variables [1]

That said, what I meant was, has there been any Quake, mpv,
Emacs, xterm etc ever written without the use of variables?
Here [2] is what I use. It's pretty broad. Is there anything
I can replace with such software?

Because until I see it, I don't believe it. In this case!

[1] https://dataswamp.org/~incal/COMP-HIST
[2] https://dataswamp.org/~incal/SOFTWARE

--
underground experts united