Re: BLANK buffer

From: Emanuel Berg
Subject: Re: BLANK buffer
Date: Mon, 24 Oct 2022 06:05:58 +0200

David Masterson wrote:

>>> My crystal ball says it's coming from the  package.
>>
>> (require ' )
>>
>> If you dare ...
>
> I don't think I'd get anything out of that...

Grep the package source for BLANK.

If you don't find it, don't load them (don't load any packs)
and see if it disappears, if it does, load them one by one the
way it happens in your init files, if and when the problem
reappears, the last thing you reenabled, that's what
caused it, likely.

--
underground experts united
https://dataswamp.org/~incal