Add a tifinagh input method to Emacs

From: Adam Oudad
Subject: Add a tifinagh input method to Emacs
Date: Sun, 30 Oct 2022 21:02:04 +0900

Hi,

I would like to contribute to Emacs by providing an input method for
tifinagh. Tifinagh is the alphabet used in North African regions to speak
the berber language, commonly known as Tamazight. Although this language is
now available in most systems (ibus, Windows, Android) there is no input
method for this language in Emacs to my knowledge.

Do you think I should directly send a mail to the emacs devel list, or
create it as a package on ELPA?

It is my first contribution so I would like to have your advice on how to
proceed.

Thanks for your help!

Adam.