Re: pcase on multiple conditions

From: Emanuel Berg
Subject: Re: pcase on multiple conditions
Date: Sun, 30 Oct 2022 13:53:02 +0100

Jean Louis wrote:

> I don't know how it is called in English, I believe
> "logics". And I still remember learning it in primary
> school. It was not related to programming, just mathematics.
> In many countries they teach it in secondary schools.
> My remark is not related to your request.

I did it at the university, "Logic & Proof Techniques",
2009-10-02. So I guess we're that much behind, ey?

To be honest that course was a bit of a joke and I agree with
you a kid could and should understand that and/or stuff.

Well, I did anyway and I can assure you that didn't make me
pound my chest thinking I was a genious LOL

--
underground experts united
https://dataswamp.org/~incal