RE: [External] : Re: Calling a function with undefined symbol

From: Drew Adams
Subject: RE: [External] : Re: Calling a function with undefined symbol
Date: Tue, 1 Nov 2022 19:22:54 +0000

> But you are right: a reference in the Elisp
> manual pointing to the Glossary in the Emacs
> manual seems like a good idea.

I didn't add a reference in the Elisp manual
point to the glossary in the Emacs manual.

(I didn't modify any manuals.  My code just
works with the existing Emacs info files.)

I added the possibility (via user option) of
having occurrences of terms in the Elisp
manual (first occurrence in a topic, for each)
be linked to their entries in the Emacs manual.
___

Actually, there's a user option that lists
the manuals with glossaries to use, in order,
to link to.  By default, only the Emacs and
the Semantics manuals are in that list, since
in the Emacs releases I have those are the
only manuals that have glossaries.