Making coloured table from array values

From: Heime
Subject: Making coloured table from array values
Date: Fri, 04 Nov 2022 10:09:56 +0000

I would like to make a table that is coloured.

For instance, I have the following five element array [3 2 1 0 0] and would like
a table with four columns (first one for a title) with the rest of the columns
coloured according to the array values (3 means colour the last three table
columns,
0 means no colouring).

[3 2 1 0 0] giving

Title 1 | Green | Green | Green |   (3-columns coloured)
Title 2 | Amber | Amber |       |   (2-columns coloured)
Title 3 | Amber |       |       |   (1-column coloured)
Title 4 |       |       |       |   (0-columns coloured)
Title 5 |       |       |       |   (0-columns coloured)