Re: Org-Mode compared to Jupyter

From: Joost Kremers
Subject: Re: Org-Mode compared to Jupyter
Date: Fri, 04 Nov 2022 15:16:38 +0100

On Fri, Nov 04 2022, Robert Pluim wrote:

>     tomas> For me, this is actually the main disqualifier. There's no worse
>     tomas> nightmare
>     tomas> (for me) than editing text in a browser.

I hear ya.

> atomic-chrome solves that issue nicely.

I never tried, but that may not be the case for Jupyter notebooks. There are
text boxes out there that are actually a kind of HTML editors and they don't
really work with, well, GhostText, which is what I use, but I assume it's the
same for atomic-chrome.

--
Joost Kremers
Life has its moments