Re: Inserting a table

From: Stefan Monnier
Subject: Re: Inserting a table
Date: Fri, 04 Nov 2022 17:24:32 -0400

>> Why don't you follow the large commentary at the beginning of table.el
>> instead?
>
> The difficulty is how to insert text in a particular cell.

IIUC `table.el` was designed under the assumption that the table would
be edited interactively rather than from ELisp.
I'm not saying it won't work, but the lack of info may just reflect that
nobody has thought about it yet.  Maybe you can contribute to the doc
(and/or code if it proves necessary) after you find out how to do it?

        Stefan