Spaced repetition software in Emacs?

From: Marcin Borkowski
Subject: Spaced repetition software in Emacs?
Date: Sun, 06 Nov 2022 09:33:58 +0100

Hi fellow Emacers,

I am a long-time fan of spaced repetition systems.  I used to use
SuperMemo back when it was a DOS application.  Unfortunately, I had
a long break - but now I want to get back to SR.

I tried Anki, but it's UI is a bit clunky.  It is ok, and I can live
with it, but I'd prefer to stay in Emacs.

What options do I have?  I know about Org-drill, but I'm not sure if
it's (a) maintained and (b) scalable.  (I expect the number of
items/cards/whatever you call them to run into thounsands pretty
quickly.)  There is pamparam.  Are there any others?  How do they
compare?

TIA,

--
Marcin Borkowski