Re: PGTK+ warning

From: Alessandro Bertulli
Subject: Re: PGTK+ warning
Date: Sat, 19 Nov 2022 11:21:35 +0100

Emanuel Berg <incal@dataswamp.org> writes:

> I realized you can simply use `remove-hook' to remove your
> addition to it :)

Yap, this together with the one-umbrella-function approach should do the
trick, thanks! I wonder:

- Is this the same approach used by use-package?

- Are there any shortcomings in having a single function in the hook?
maybe for debugging purposes. I'd say no, since actually you can
instrument a single function to debug, it becomes even simpler, and
there aren't really other reasons, are they?

--
Alessandro Bertulli