Re: PGTK+ warning

From: Alessandro Bertulli
Subject: Re: PGTK+ warning
Date: Sat, 19 Nov 2022 11:25:47 +0100

Emanuel Berg <incal@dataswamp.org> writes:

>> I was based on what I learned at my university, but to be
>> fair that was a course about industrial-use of external
>> memory
>
> :O
>
> What course was that?

"Computing infrastructures". But I want to stress: they were referring
to data-center-usage-level of disks, in which case HDDs do live longer
than SSDs, and the performance gap can be shortened (if not bridged)
using RAID. However, with a personal workstation usage, this is not the
case, Eli is right.

--
Alessandro Bertulli