Re: use emacs as abs modeling language compiler

From: Joost Kremers
Subject: Re: use emacs as abs modeling language compiler
Date: Wed, 30 Nov 2022 15:52:20 +0100

On Tue, Nov 29 2022, yasereqaderi@gmail.com wrote:
> i want to run and compile ABS modeling language on EMACS editor, the
> installation is done step by step but i have an error with code 127 "absc
> --java
> "filename /bin/bash: line 1: absc : command not found compilation exited
> abnormally with code 127" can anybody help me to solve this problem?

This means that either a) you don't have absc installed, or b) it's installed
but not in $PATH, or c) it's installed and in $PATH but not Emacs' `exec-path`.

If it's option a) or b), you need to install absc or set up your PATH correctly.
If it's option c), the package `exec-path-from-shell` may help. It's available
from MELPA.

--
Joost Kremers
Life has its moments