Invalid or uninitialized timer

From: Heime
Subject: Invalid or uninitialized timer
Date: Sat, 03 Dec 2022 21:47:35 +0000

I am really struggling to get a timer working.

I have the following, but I get "Invalid or uninitialized timer"

(defun ticker-second (lampkl)
  "TODO."

  (interactive)

  (cond
   ((eq 'blue lampkl)
       (insert (propertize "B"
                  'font-lock-face '(:background "blue"
                                    :foreground "white"))))

   ((eq 'green lampkl)
       (insert (propertize "G"
                  'font-lock-face '(:background "green"
                                    :foreground "white")))))

  (insert " "))

  (run-with-timer 0 4 (ticker-second 'blue))