Emacs Manual in German language

From: Gottfried
Subject: Emacs Manual in German language
Date: Mon, 5 Dec 2022 10:29:05 +0000

Hi everyone,

I started to deal with Emacs and I read the tutorial in my German language.

The Emacs Manual is only in English available.

Does a German translation exist?, because my English knowledge is too little to understand everything.

I had been looking on the web to find a German translation of the manual, but I didn't find anything.
There was one of 2011, but you would need to log in.

If there is no German translation available, what is the best way to translate some text.

Translation within Emacs or on the web.

I haven't dealt with this question yet, so I need some pieces of advice.
I prefer to ask before loosing a lot of time to look for a solution myself.

Thanks for help

--
Kind regards

Gottfried