Re: [External] : Re: how can I make a reference card like the Emacs refe

From: Gottfried
Subject: Re: [External] : Re: how can I make a reference card like the Emacs reference, card
Date: Sun, 11 Dec 2022 12:18:20 +0000

Hello,

thanks for helping.

I was looking for the download page, but I got always to the description.

Where can I download it from?
because this would be easier for me.

--
Kind regards

Gottfried

* Marcin Borkowski <mbork@mbork.pl> [2022-12-11 00:47]:

On 2022-12-10, at 21:28, Gottfried <gottfried@posteo.de> wrote:

Hi Drew,

thanks for help.

I don't yet understand exactly how it works.

AFAIU I have to copy parts of the source file of keysee.el and sorie.el
into my init.el file in order to install it.

That's why it might be a better idea to use `which-key' or `guide-key' -
you can install either of them with `package-install'.

It does not matter where the Emacs package comes from. So many are not
in Elpa or Melpa. I don't even use Melpa through Emacs, but when I
need a package, I can download it directly and install it.

You just download sortie.el and keysee.el and keysee.el and use

{M-x package-install-file} to install both of them.