Fwd: Re reference card

From: Gottfried
Subject: Fwd: Re reference card
Date: Sun, 11 Dec 2022 12:44:34 +0000

Betreff: Re reference card
Datum: Sun, 11 Dec 2022 13:40:37 +0100
Von: Gottfried <gottfried@posteo.de>
An: mbork@mbork.pl, ",bugs"@gnu.support

Hi,

Obviously - you could use LibreOffice, for example.  But my main point
is that OP (most probably) does not need a reference card, but something
else.  I suspect an XY problem here.

I made earlier a refernece card with Libre Office Calc
and it was quite a work, because I had to make many columns and put infos in it.

That's why I was asking if in emacs something like that is possible as well.

Kind regards

Gottfried