Re: [External] : Re: keysee

From: Gottfried
Subject: Re: [External] : Re: keysee
Date: Fri, 16 Dec 2022 16:00:53 +0000

Hi Drew,

I am very thankful for Your detailed description.

Those are my first steps in Emacs

and I am very pleased for your help.

I am learning day by day.

It's still difficult for me to get into this
programming language, I am not used to it.

I have a completely different job and just this year
I installed "Guix OS" on my laptop with the great help of all the Guixers,

and everyone was so happy with Emacs
that all of them encouraged me
to learn Emacs.

So I decided to give it a try.

It is hard to get into it, because I am not sitting the whole day in front of my laptop, but I am doing a technical job.

So I managed according to your description to customize the
kc-auto-delay

I was already reading your keysee.el and sortie.el file twice,
but I still have to read it, every time I want to do something.
So slowly I understand more and more how it works.

So You did a great job in helping me (and others) and also
Your contributions to Emacs.
I found out that You made several other packages too like
highlight.el and icycles
I will deal with them later,
first I want to continue reading the manual.

Thanks a lot for Your patience and help

sincere regards

Gottfried