Re: [SOLVED with eev] Re: How to quicker jump to function definition tha

From: Eduardo Ochs
Subject: Re: [SOLVED with eev] Re: How to quicker jump to function definition than C-h k ?
Date: Sun, 18 Dec 2022 04:51:58 -0300

On Sun, 18 Dec 2022 at 04:28, Jean Louis <bugs@gnu.support> wrote:

> * Eduardo Ochs <eduardoochs@gmail.com> [2022-12-17 15:46]:
> > It's in eev, obviously! =)
> > You can find its source with:
> >
> >   (find-efunction 'find-efunction)
>
> Me I am using eev from time to time, so it works. Though it would be
> better to have such function liberated from larger package.

Hi Jean Louis,

It should be easy to copy it and its dependencies - they're very few -
to your init files. But note that to run it you only need to have eev
"loaded", not "activated"... this distinction is explained in these
two sections:

  (find-eev-quick-intro   "1. Installing eev" "does NOT activate")
  (find-eev-install-intro "0. Loading eev")

  http://angg.twu.net/eev-intros/find-eev-quick-intro.html#1
  http://angg.twu.net/eev-intros/find-eev-install-intro.html#0

Cheers,
  Eduardo