Re: typing slows down dramatically when typing digits in emails

From: Eric S Fraga
Subject: Re: typing slows down dramatically when typing digits in emails
Date: Thu, 22 Dec 2022 10:22:29 +0000

On Wednesday, 21 Dec 2022 at 23:09, Stefan Monnier via Users list for the GNU
Emacs text editor wrote:
> Which version of Emacs is that?

It's Emacs from git, up to date as of yesterday morning.

> It would be useful to figure out what is this
> #<compiled 0x1f4100e4f6213ad7> function (presumably a completion-table)
> and how it calls `complete-with-action` because normally it should call
> it with an argument of the form `(boundaries . N)` which should cause
> `complete-with-action` to return nil immediately.

Any suggestion on how to do this?  I guess I would need to disable
native compilation and re-build?

--
Eric S Fraga via gnus (Emacs 30.0.50 2022-12-21) on Debian 11.5