Re: saving window configurations in register

From: roadie
Subject: Re: saving window configurations in register
Date: Mon, 26 Dec 2022 17:33:27 +0100

    > Hi, I want that Emacs starts with the frame/window configuration I
    > saved before.  e.g. the whole screen is divided into two buffers
    > side by side with 2 different files open.

    > How to do that?

    If this setup is static (same 2 different files side by side) then I
    would make a kbd-macro to set this up and run that at the end of
    init.

    If this setup means you want the 2 different files you had side by
    side at the end of last session (and they are different to the 2 different
files
    from the start of that last session) - I don't know.

    LG
    roadie