Re: printing with paps

From: Gottfried
Subject: Re: printing with paps
Date: Sun, 1 Jan 2023 14:24:16 +0000

Hi Jean,

thanks for help
I installed the new version 2.11 and deleted the version 2.10

I opened a text file
and wanted to print it
with
M-x rcd-paps-buffer-to-pdf-view RET

it gave me the answer

Symbol’s function definition is void: rcd-paps-process-buffer

and in the menu until now there is no change. The new more detailed options for printing (AFAIU) did never appear.

I don't know where the problem lies???

So I didn't to the point of customizing rcd-utilities yet.

Kind regards

Gottfried