2 basic calc questions

From: Ryan Moszynski
Subject: 2 basic calc questions
Date: Fri, 20 Jan 2023 18:06:47 -0500

1) how do I get calc to display answers as a decimal with all trailing
digits until there are repeated zeros?

for example, I would like to display the result of
.5 * .09^2
as
0.00405

2) how do i get the calc trail window to scroll automatically so that
the bottom of the calc trail, with most recent calculation is always
shown?

thanks,

Ryan M

--
He felt that his whole life was some kind of dream and he sometimes
wondered whose it was and whether they were enjoying it. - Douglas