attempt to create a table

From: Gottfried
Subject: attempt to create a table
Date: Sat, 18 Feb 2023 16:45:19 +0000

Hi,
I copied the headings of the emacs manual into an emacs file.
I have those headings in english and in german language.
I want to create a table with 2 colums und 2 rows (because some headings have many words and so they need two rows) and put the english headings at the left side, the german headings on the right side, so that I have them beside each other.

I tried several times with

M-x table-capture
column delimiter regexp: 2
row delimiter regexp: 2
justify (left): left
minimum cell width: 40

it put several headings into one cell,
but it should put only one heading in one cell and the next heading in the next cell under it.

How can I do this?

Do you have any suggestions?
--
Kind regards