Re[2]: Installing Emacs on MobaXterm

From: keegan afonso
Subject: Re[2]: Installing Emacs on MobaXterm
Date: Sun, 19 Feb 2023 14:04:44 +0000

Hi Jean,

Thanks for the suggestion. I actually got it to install using another method. I downloaded an .mxt3 file from the MobaXterm website for Emacs. After this, I was able to run it from the terminal, although it is a slightly older version (24.3) and I cannot uninstall this. I have contacted MobaXterm to check whether it is possible to install the latest version.

Regards,
Keegan Afonso