Re: How to have a frame dedicated to buffers of a certain kind? (was: us

From: Ruijie Yu
Subject: Re: How to have a frame dedicated to buffers of a certain kind? (was: use pdf-tools in Emacs.)
Date: Wed, 03 May 2023 10:37:29 +0800

Hongyi Zhao <hongyi.zhao@gmail.com> writes:

> ;; Split windows horizontally and display the PDF and TeX source side-by-side
> (setq split-width-threshold 1000)
> (add-hook 'TeX-after-compilation-finished-functions
>           #'(lambda () (pdf-tools-deactivate-strip)))

No need for the #'(lambda () ...) wrapping.  In general, you don't need
to #' any lambdas.  In this specific case, just saying
#'pdf-tools-deactivate-strip as the second argument to `add-hook' is
sufficient.

--
Best,

RY

[Please note that this mail might go to spam due to some
misconfiguration in my mail server -- still investigating.]