Re: isearch show the number of the match

From: Samuel Wales
Subject: Re: isearch show the number of the match
Date: Thu, 4 May 2023 20:56:29 -0700

my mistake.  i was looking at an online manual for a version greater
than the version i was using.  i also got confused and thought i was
looking at the info manual and teh corret one.  kind of sacreligious
error.  apologies for the noise.

my ido with ido-hacks is not working, so i am beginning to get really
curious about vertico & co. as a replacement.  is another reason i
asked the consult question.

--
The Kafka Pandemic

https://thekafkapandemic.blogspot.com