Latex package names and their options auto-completion within Emacs.

From: Hongyi Zhao
Subject: Latex package names and their options auto-completion within Emacs.
Date: Wed, 10 May 2023 08:01:15 +0800

Hi here,

Recently, I've filed the related discussion on auctex list
<auctex@gnu.org>, but no relevant conclusions have been reached.

So, I filed the question here once again: Is it possible for us to
generate the Latex package names and their options for auto-completion
on-the-fly within Emacs?

Regards,
Zhao
--