Decode the octets with hexadecimal values.

From: Hongyi Zhao
Subject: Decode the octets with hexadecimal values.
Date: Sat, 20 May 2023 14:55:12 +0800

Hi here,

According to one of the comments here [1], I try to read the related
discussion here [2], but al.howardknight.net doesn't do any decoding
of the articles and I will see some non-human readable stuff, for
example:

the shell first will do the same and then tell the kernel by means=20
of the system service =E2=80=9Cdup2=E2=80=9D to copy the contents of the en=
try #1 to=20
the entry #2.=C2=A0 Now two entries in the process' file descriptor=20
table=C2=A0=E2=80=93 #1 and #2=C2=A0=E2=80=93 refer to the opened file =E2=
=80=9Coutput.txt=E2=80=9D.

So, I would like to know how to decode the octets with hexadecimal
values with the help of Emacs.

[1] https://groups.google.com/g/comp.unix.shell/c/xXqxHrIchqg
[2] http://al.howardknight.net/?ID=165151671300

Best,