Re: Emacs on a Chromebook?

From: 황병희
Subject: Re: Emacs on a Chromebook?
Date: Fri, 26 May 2023 15:35:42 +0900

Hellow Marcin,

> Hi all,
>
> I'm considering buying an Intel-based chromebook to work while
> commuting.  Does anyone have any experience installing Emacs (preferably
> on a GNU/Linux system) on such a device?  (Obviously, I wouldn't want it
> to call home every minute or something.)
>
> TIA,

Good screen is important. Because our eyes are precious. My chromebook
(Codename: Birch) has 14 inch, Full HD (1920x1080) IPS Display with
touch screen. That is so good to my eyes.

Next thing is linux support. Default value is Debian 11 Bullseye. This
email is sented by Emacs Gnus under Debian 11 Bullseye of Chromebook
(Codename: Birch).

I did buy this Chromebook in the summer of 2017. And ARM64 -- MT8173.

Have a dood day ^^^

Sincerely, Byung-Hee (Gnus fan)

--
^고맙습니다 _布德天下_ 감사합니다_^))//