isearch face question

From: Christopher Howard
Subject: isearch face question
Date: Wed, 7 Jun 2023 10:21:12 -0800

Hi, I'm trying to customize the appearance of the incremental search
highlighting. I found that I can change the appearance of the current search
result by adjusting the isearch face, as per the documentation. However,
isearch also highlights the non-current search results (other matches you
haven't focused on yet) in the buffer, but these seem to just use the default
color and style. I wanted to adjust their color/style also, but I'm not sure
how to do this. It wasn't obvious to me, even after looking at isearch.el. Can
somebody clear this up for me?

GNU Emacs 28.2 (build 1, x86_64-pc-linux-gnu, GTK+ Version 3.24.37, cairo
version 1.16.0)

Here is my system information:

```
christopher@theoden
-------------------
OS: Guix System x86_64
Host: OptiPlex 9020 00
Kernel: 5.15.112-gnu
Uptime: 14 days, 4 hours, 4 mins
Packages: 93 (guix-system), 187 (guix-user)
Shell: bash 5.1.16
Resolution: 1920x1080
DE: GNOME
Theme: Adwaita [GTK2/3]
Icons: Adwaita [GTK2/3]
Terminal: shepherd
CPU: Intel i5-4570 (4) @ 3.600GHz
GPU: AMD ATI Radeon HD 8490 / R5 235X OEM
GPU: Intel HD Graphics
Memory: 5272MiB / 7867MiB
```

--