Re: Display of "narrow no-break space" character

From: PierGianLuca
Subject: Re: Display of "narrow no-break space" character
Date: Sat, 17 Jun 2023 16:04:49 +0200

Hi Eli, thank you, actually I think I've managed now:

(setq disptab (make-display-table))
(aset disptab 8239 [729]) ;; upper dot for narrow no-break space
(setq buffer-display-table disptab)

The question now is how to make this the standard display table on all future
Emacs sessions. I tried adding

(aset standard-display-table 8239 [729])

to my .init.el, but it yields a "wrong type argument" error. Still, it works if
I call it after Emacs is started instead.