chinese-ctlaub; how to include a new entry "toi" for "臺"?

From: Van Ly
Subject: chinese-ctlaub; how to include a new entry "toi" for "臺"?
Date: Sat, 5 Aug 2023 15:47:48 GMT

Using the input method chinese-ctlaub, I sometimes find a character
that has a definition in Unicode's Unihan.zip and an orthography such
as "toi" at CUHK's Humanum site but the chinese-ctlaub doesn't have a
sequence to input that character.

See, https://humanum.arts.cuhk.edu.hk/Lexis/lexi-mf/search.php?word=臺

What changes to lisp/leim/quail/CTLau-b5.el or elsewhere need to
happen for me to input "toi" to produce the character "臺"?