help wanted for ddd

From: Mei Yang
Subject: help wanted for ddd
Date: Mon, 13 Nov 2000 23:55:05 -0600 (CST)

Hi,

I downloaded the ddd-3.2.1.tar.gz from www.gnu.org/software/ddd and try to
build it,while it shows that no such directory or file for Xm/Xm.h.What's
Xm for?How can I find the directory and file?

I also downloed the binary code of ddd-3.2.1-7.rpm and use rpm to install,
it says
"only packages with major numbers <=3 are supported by this version of
RPM.error:ddd-3.2.1-7.i386.rpm cannot be installed."
It's so strange,could you help me to solve the problem?Thanks a lot and
waiting for your reply.

Mei Yang
Computer Science Department
Univ. of Texas at Dallas