advice

From: Ameduri Salvatore
Subject: advice
Date: Mon, 4 Dec 2000 15:14:54 +0100

Dear GNU community,
I' m using your software in order to carry out a structural optimization process by using the Nastran code. I should use many and many times Nastran and to do that I've realized a C program. In particular I've employed the command:
system("nastran filename") to run the nastran program. Unluky I had an abnormal termination of the program; the error message (a Fatal system message) was "scratch no space left on device". I think that it's due to the GNU compiler and in particular to the setting of it because I've tried to run the Nastran file without using the C interface and it has worked very well. Could you give me some advice about my problem?
Thank you for your kind attention,
best reguards,
Salvatore Ameduri,
PhD student of the University of Naples 'Federico II'
via G. Iannelli, 220
80131 Naples - Italy
tel. +390815466807
tel. 03382413125