Fwd: Serious Network Marketers

From: Networking Pro
Subject: Fwd: Serious Network Marketers
Date: Tue, 05 Dec 2000 19:48:35

*******************************
I was told that you have experience in Network Marketing. If so, please listen
carefully. If not, please pardon the intrusion and feel free to use the remove
instructions at the bottom of this message. In either case, this is the only
message
you will receive from us.
******************************
http://geeksontime.com/jumpstart.htm

I CAN GIVE YOU A GUARANTEED DOWNLINE
JOIN MY TEAM WITHIN 10 DAYS FROM TODAY AND I WILL PLACE A
MINIMUM OF 5 PEOPLE IN YOUR DOWNLINE - OR YOUR MONEY BACK !

Hi there. I have been a professional network marketer since 1987 and have made
a full time living at it since 1990. Both downlines that I built in that time
are still
making me money every month, whether I work or not.

I have also been marketing on the Internet since 1997. I not only built
software that
set the standard in Internet lead generation, I have also trained 1000's of
people
how to make money in Internet Marketing.

Because I know the game, and I know how to use the incredible pulling power
of the Internet, I have so many people joining my team that I need to place
them with new organizations. This makes me able to make this incredible offer
to you:

JOIN MY TEAM WITHIN 10 DAYS FROM TODAY AND I WILL PLACE A
MINIMUM OF 5 PEOPLE IN YOUR DOWNLINE OR YOU GET YOUR MONEY BACK !
Now, can anyone else guarantee you results like that?

How do you know I am serious? Because I will write you a CHECK for the
ENTIRE AMOUNT YOU PAID to join on the day you join. If, at the end of
90 days, I have not delivered, you can CASH MY CHECK !

But, I don't think you'll need to. The JUMPSTART method that we use is
foolproof.
I have tons of leads coming in everyday and I HAVE TO PLACE THEM. If you
are serious about making money in MLM, you need to check out the JUMPSTART
method and let me place these people under you.

Just enter your registration at this page:
http://geeksontime.com/jumpstart.htm

(If you are in AOL 5.0 or lower, you may need to use <a
href="http://geeksontime.com/js.htm";>this link </a>instead )

*****************************
REMOVAL NOTICE

If you wish to be removed from further mailings, DO NOT REPLY to this message.
Simply use this link: mailto:jumpstart@rapidnetresponse.com?subject=remove
If you are in AOL 5.0 or lower, use <a
href="mailto:jumpstart@rapidnetresponse.com?subject=remove";>this link</a> for
removal

This message is being sent to you in compliance with the proposed Federal
Legislation for commercial email (S.1618-Section 301.)

Pursuant to Section 301, Paragraph (a)(2)(c) of S. 1618, further transmissions
to you by the sender of this email may be stopped at no cost to you by
submitting
a request to remove as per instructions above.