gcc

From: Bradley Brown
Subject: gcc
Date: Wed, 10 Jan 2001 18:00:25 -0500

Hello,
    I know I am probably not sending this to the right place... but I
need to ask.
    I am just beginning to get into the GNU stuff, and I have been
having some trouble getting the gcc compiler working properly.
    Can you supply a list (or direct me to one) which includes the names
of all of the utilities and libraries required to make gcc fully
functional. I know this question may be a little ambiguous in that there
are many, many libraries and utilities out there. But I am just looking
to get a working, functioning compiler up and going.
    If you can help I would greatly appreciate it.
    Thanks in advance,
Bradley Brown