Job Opening

From: Jay Petrella
Subject: Job Opening
Date: Mon, 9 Apr 2001 14:11:35 -0400

To whom it may concern:

I was hoping that you could possibility put this to anyone that you have
contact with who might be looking for work at this time.  I have a
requirement that is 6 months in MN for an AUTOCONF developer.  The job is a
contract position and the manager will interview today if the right person
surfaces.  If you could please check with any groups that you are involved
in, I would greatly appreciate it.  I am at the end of my rope looking for
an Autoconf developer.  Thanks.  I can be reached at 800-381-9507 x329 if
anyone is looking to get in touch with me about the position.

Jay Petrella
New Millennium Inc.
401-792-0997 x329
www.newmill.com