GCC for IBM RS6000

From: LDRA Postmaster
Subject: GCC for IBM RS6000
Date: Wed, 18 Apr 2001 16:13:44 +0100

I'm trying to simulate how one of our customers are using gcc.

On a embedded powerpc processor (using v. 2.95.2-6) they seem to have the flags -msdata=data, -mcall-sysv and -fgcc-struct. Now i've tired putting them through our gcc ( based on a rs6000 powerpc v. 2.95.2) on the command-line but gcc just doesn't seem to recognise them. I know that both the -m options certainly exist due to the documentation on them. Can anyone help?

        JSW