FirewireDirect Gets A New Spark

From: FirewireDirect NewsWire
Subject: FirewireDirect Gets A New Spark
Date: Fri, 20 Apr 2001 15:21:53 -0500

If you have trouble seeing this email, please click here for help.

FirewireDirect is happy to announce the debut and immediate availability of the newest in our series of FireWire storage solutions, the 2.5" Spark II FireWire & USB Portable Hard Drive.

The new design means we've retired the number of the original Spark, the popular mobile hard drive that launched our line of FireWire solutions. We've replaced it with an even smaller chassis, and added USB for extra flexability.

Come by our web site to see the new package, and order this weekend to receive FREE SHIPPING.

Spark II 10GB HDD - $259

Spark II 20GB HDD - $329

Spark II Firewire Enclosure Kit - $119

This offer ends Tuesday, April 24, 200. This is a special offer to subscribers to this list. Please see our web site for info about these offers.

You received this message because you subscribed to the FirewireDirect Newswire.

You are currently subscribed to fwd-newswire as:
help-gnu-utils@gnu.org
leave-fwd-newswire-2060524E@nova.sparklist.com
Or visit our subscription page at
http://firewiredirect.com/company/newswire/subscribe.shtml