Hi!

From: gerbert
Subject: Hi!
Date: Thu, 10 May 2001 20:22:45 -0400 (EDT)

ATTENTION! IF  YOU HAVEN'T FINANCIAL PROBLEMS AND YOU DO NOT WANT
TO EARN SOME HUNDRED THOUSAND DOLLARS, TAKE OUT THIS LETTER OR
GIVE THAT TO WHO IT  IS NECESSARY. THE UNIQUE PROGRAM IS OFFERED TO
YOUR ATTENTION AT OBSERVANCE IN THIS INSTRUCTIONS YOU RECEIVE THE
OPPORTUNITY TO EARN SOME HUNDRED THOUSAND DOLLARS.

Personal note of the user of the program
In September, 1999 I sold the machine and still i had many debts, so it is
difficult to
believe in it. The whole year I can not find job. In October 2000 me the letter
telling to me
has come about that how to earn 50000 dollars when I shall want. Certainly I
have
considered this skeptically, but I had nothing to lose, and I have decided to
try to take
part in this program. In January, 2001 I with my family have gone in cruise.
The next
month I have bought the new machine. Now I am engaged in construction of a new
house and I am sure that for me necessary to work now. For today I have earned
about
200 000 dollars and in 6 months I shall become the millionaire. This program
making
money works excellently each time. I did not have case that I have earned less
than
5000 dollars at one dispatch. It is an excellent opportunity to begin the
business. It is the
legal program making money. It does not demand of you to sell that or to come
into
contact to people needlessly. All that to you need to be made is to dispatch
letters. If you
are sure that you want to supervise the financial position simply follow the
instruction and
your dreams will be come true.

the INSTRUCTION.
1. Order all 4 numbered reports. Order reports from each of 4
the specified persons. At the person whose name to be opposite to the report,
order
this report, having specified in a field "note" number of the paid report and
the
the address of a E-Mail. For each report it is necessary for you to send 25
US dollars. All will be necessary for work with the program for you 4 reports.
Please do not change names or positions on another as or from that as
it is specified in the instruction. Always it is very important to provide a
sending of the
report in
that day when you have received the order and money.
2. Replace a name opposite to the report _1 with the name and number of the
account in
system
webmoney.  Displace a name and number of the account in system webmoney which
occupied
the first position on one position downwards. Then move a name and number of the
account in
To system webmoney opposite to the report _2 to the report _3. Also a name and
number
of the account in
To system webmoney worth opposite to the report _3 displace to the report _4. A
name
and
Number of the account in system webmoney which were opposite to the report _4
Are displaced at sight. Please - be attentive at moving, not
displace positions of reports.
3. Take the program with already brought changes and dispatch as it is possible
it is more than copies.
AS THIS SURPRISING PLAN BRINGS to YOU MONEY.
All over again you have decided to dispatch 200 letters. We shall assume that
amount of
answers
has made 5 percents. So you have sent 200 letters and have received 5 % of
answers. It
Means that 10 more persons will take part in the program. It will make in
general
2000 letters and 5 % will bring to you already 100 orders. Then these 100
persons
Dispatch on 200 letters everyone, that in the sum it is equal to 20000
thousand, and 5 %
will be
Equally 1000 orders. 1000 persons dispatch on 200 letters everyone that in the
sum
Will make already 200 000 letters, and 5 % it will be equal 10 000 orders on 25
dollars
with
Each order. Your income in this situation is given  below .
1-st level - 10 persons have answered 200 letters (10 x 25=250 $)
2-nd level - 100 persons have answered 2000 letters (100 x 25=2 500 $)
3-rd level - 1000 persons have answered you on 20000 (1000 x 25=25000 $)
4-th level - 10000 persons have answered you 200000 letters (10000 x 25=250000
$)
So in result you receive (250 $ + 2 500 $ + 25 000 $ + 250 000 $) =277750 $
it IS NECESSARY TO REMEMBER that this example assumes, that 95 % of people
which you
Have sent letters to you have not answered. Actually interest of answers
A little bit above also it is approximately equal 10 %. And now imagine that
Will take place if you will dispatch 1000, 3000, 5000 letters. Probably many
will
to do so. The excellent  profit if to take into account that your expenses make
only 100 dollars.
YOUR GUIDEBOOK OF SUCCESS
Stages of the program which guarantee your success is:
1) You should receive 15 or 20 orders for the report _1. It is necessary
will take place. Only it is necessary for you to dispatch as more as possible
letters.
2) A bit later you should receive not less than 100 orders for the report _2.
As soon as you receive 100 or more orders you may relax, so
As to you the income not less than 50 000 $ is provided. Also remember, that
when your
name
It is displaced downwards under the list you can see the progress on that
what report to you order. It so is simple! Multilevel marketing
It is finally recognized as the business reputable. It is studied
to the Harward business school. Two largest editions Stanford Research and The
Wall Street Journal have officially recognized that by 2002 about 50 % of all
goods
And services it will be sold by means of multilevel system of sales. It
The milliard dollar industry. From 500 000 millionaires in the world about 20 %
(100 000) have earned the money to multilevel marketing for the last
7 years. The statistics shows that 45 persons per day become millionaires
With the help multi-level marketing.

ATTENTION! PAYMENT OF REPORTS IS MADE BY MEANS OF
ELECTRONIC PAYMENT SYSTEM WEBMONEY. WILL FAMILIARIZE WITH
PRINCIPLES OF ACTION OF THE GIVEN SYSTEM AND TO LOAD
FREE-OF-CHARGE
SOFTWARE FOR REALIZATION ELECTRONIC
PAYMENTS YOU MAY ON the FOLLOWING SITES:
http://www.webmoney.ru
http://www.webmoney.com
NECESSARILY FAMILIARIZE IN PRINCIPLES OF ACTION GIVEN
SYSTEMS. AT SENDING THE SUMS FOR RECEPTION OF REPORTS
NECESSARILY
SPECIFY IN THE FIELD "NOTE" NUMBER OF THE ORDERED REPORT AND
THE ADDRESS OF E-MAIL, AS ON THE ADDRESS SPECIFIED BY YOU
REPORTS WILL BE SENT.
_______________________________________ ______________________________
The report _1
" In the given report in details quickly it is told as to earn 250 000 $
USA this report will help you to learn to earn 250 000 $ USA for two - three
Month "
25 $ USA Gerbert Shainzinger
account Z233507066310
_______________________________________ ______________________________
The report _2
" In the given report you learn importance of a good sheet of addresses and all
secrets
on
To its reception about which you at all did not suspect "
25 $ USA Robert McMillary
account Z349782274058
_______________________________________ ______________________________
The report _3
" In the given report you learn unique secrets of that as competently and
Is effective to deliver the program up to your potential partners "
25 $ USA Josephine Dorm
account Z357463820704
_______________________________________ ______________________________
The report _4
" In the given report all councils and recommendations from developers are
resulted
The given program. The Russian-speaking version of a site of developers to be on
To http://www.grset.hut.ru address "
25 $ USA Huan Rodriges
account Z553925557608
_______________________________________ ______________________________
ATTENTION! WE REMIND YOU ABOUT OBLIGATORY NECESSITY
TO SPECIFY WHILE TRANSLATING MONEY THE ADDRESS OF E-MAIL AND
NUMBER OF THE ORDERED REPORT.

THE GIVEN LETTER IS VALID WITHOUT WHAT OR RESTRICTIONS ON
TO TERMS.

HISTORIES ABOUT YOUR ACHIEVEMENTS ASK TO SEND TO THE ADDRESS:
mailto:grset@gmx.net

The group of developers of the given program reserves the right to itself
to use your histories at own discretion.

Attention! G.R.S.E.T. does not carry the responsibility for incorrect actions
of users of the
our programs
and possible infringements of the legislation!!

our site in www
http://cirrus.spaceports.com/~winmoney
http//muchmoney.netfirms.com

PR ID 024598356486446/54656322685/2001