Find a new market in Europe

From: info
Subject: Find a new market in Europe
Date: Sat, 19 May 2001 03:08:54 -0400

help-gnu-utils@gnu.org

Please don't regard this as spam, but as a serious business proposal.
If in the future you don't want to be contacted any more please let us know
and we won't bother you again.

Dear Sir/Madam:

I recently accessed your web site from the Netherlands and noted that the
You may wish to consider enhancing your web site exposure within Europe.

We are a leading web hosting company with an exclusive 1 GB link to the
Amsterdam Internet Exchange and through that are directly linked to the 125 GB
inter-European network.  Our company can mirror your site for a reasonable
price ranging from US$ 100 to US$ 2500 per month depending on your needs.
For special projects the prices will naturally differ.
We have close relationships with marketing bureaus that are familiar with the
specific cultural variations within the European community.  These bureaus can
help
tailor your web site to more effectively reach your audience.

Europe has one of the fastest growing markets in the world.
However, this market is not as readily accessible as the US market because
of Europe’s diversity in language and culture.  We can help you meet the
challenge
of this diversity to reach Europe’s loyal customer base.

I am convinced that our business relationship will be a profitable one for both
of us.

We look forward to hearing from you.

Regards

Hans Dekker