GDB of Motorola

From: darrel barton
Subject: GDB of Motorola
Date: Tue, 22 May 2001 10:27:28 -0700

Does anyone have a pre-built binary of GDB for Motorola SVR4 88110 ?

The last time we ported was to the Delta88 platform (Mot SRV3) and it went fine after taking care of just a few Mot quirks, but the 5.0 GDB on Mot SVR4 seems to be more problematic and we really don't want to spend our lives finding why 'text-end' is used before declaration, etc, etc. etc.

If someone already has one, I'd rather just pay money and get the problem solved.

Darrel