gettextized packages

From: Erika Pacholleck
Subject: gettextized packages
Date: Wed, 31 Oct 2001 20:36:00 +0100

I could not find any clue on this. I already searched
through some of those packages but with no success.

Does a (source) package which is "gettextized" always keep
the gettext version number? And if yes, where is it found?

As this has an influence on the --with-included-gettext
decision if there is not yet a gettext version installed
any answer is highly wellcome. Thank you very much.
--
Erika Pacholleck <pchllck.e at gmx dot de>
                 insert vowels of last name