Make Unlimited Calls for $69.95/Month! 3458

From: address@hidden
Subject: Make Unlimited Calls for $69.95/Month! 3458
Date: Thu, 15 Nov 2001 20:41:35 +0900 (JST)

We're offering new flat rate local and long distance unlimited
calling plans for 0-cents per minute, for just $69.95 per month.

Click here, or call toll free 1 (888) 749-8666

With our choice of 0-cents per minute calling plans, you can now:

Make unlimited calls for a fixed flat monthly fee.
No longer have to pay "per minute" charges.
Enjoy savings, whether you're a family, a college student,
a small-to-medium-sized business, or have a home office.

And it's all backed by ITT Unlimited's Risk-Free Guarantee.

TO SIGN UP FOR OUR SERVICE TODAY, Click Here.
Or more information call ITT Unlimited at: 1 (888) 749-8666

To be removed from our mailing list, click here and send.
No subject line or additional text are required.

We subscribe to RemoveMyAddress.com.  To be permanently
removed from this and other mailing lists of subscribers to
RemoveMyAddress.com, Click here

34=22 bgcol=7=1k=2=322 ********