Correction

From: The Loop Newsletter
Subject: Correction
Date: Thu, 13 Dec 2001 12:02:30 -0500 (EST)

Holiday Dove Correction

Apologies,

Last night a version of The Loop Newsletter was erroneously sent to a few of our subscribers with the subject title "Buy One Get One Free & Free Crystal Method CD at Karmaloop.com." The correct subject title should have read "Rave News & Party Listings from The Loop." We apologize for any inconvenience this misinformation may have caused. We hope you all have a safe and happy holiday season.

Best Wishes,

The Loop Newsletter

email: karmaloop3@roving.com
voice: 617-859-1920
web: http://www.karmaloop.com

This email was sent to help-gnu-utils@gnu.org, at your request, by Karmaloop.
Visit our Subscription Center to edit your interests or unsubscribe.
View our privacy policy.